Rapid Reaction XENON Rapid Reaction XENON

What im saying.

This is what im saying i did not enjoy the game at all. all do its well designed. i think the music is a bit distracting and the flash light one is kinda of stupid if its just luck.
it kinda of ruined the game play and i was bored at my third game play.

tomylee responds:

FLASHLIGHT IS NOT ABOUT LUCK!!!! YOU NEED TO MATCH IT GEOMETRICALLY!!!!

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

...

ill give you a 10 for all of the stuff in the game that is awesome but the bosses kinda of ruined my game act 2 with the boar i was jumping out of its way and yet it was getting me i like the game at first but the game gets ruined with the extremely hard bosses...

Project Flame [demo2] Project Flame [demo2]

Just some pointers.

The platform is really good! i like it it just i find The jumping to be a bit weird there are some parts where i had to time my jump perfect to make and monsters. are too powerful it took me 3 lives to kill that squid thing and i die alot because of it..

Snakex86 responds:

actually difficulty was intentionally raised, since this demo was short, will make things easier in final.
chears

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

Cant wait.

i cant wait to play it :D looks like a challenging game and dat what im all about!

Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story

OMG

OMG ITS AL OVER THE SCREEN!..... LOL! JUST DICKING! I MEAN KIDDING :D

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Well i love it! but there's a glitch!

Ya i found a small a glitch! I was Buying Weapon's And then My Cash Went up to 00000 And all the items i had vanished! So i restarted game But it was still like that And then About An hour Later i came back And my game Had restarted.

-So just letting You know ;)

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

not to bad

i mean it was fun but really long i felt like it took like hours to figure it out XD

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

glitch

hmm i kinda found a glitch i bought the uzi which is 10'000$ and i left for about 5 10 mins and i watch a video and when i came back to play i had 10'000$ so ur auto save has a problem..

Multitask Multitask

....

!@!#!@#@!$#$@@%#$%$#^#$%$#&$%^%$*^E%^
#@ stupid no good ASDW and the side to aaaaa man this game is so addicting! put it makes me so mad >:D <( ^__^)>

Draw-Play 3 Draw-Play 3